Technology Services can process transcript requests for students who meet the following criteria:
- The student must have been out of our school system, either by withdrawal or graduation, for at least five years.
- The student must have attended one of the twenty schools in Greater Clark.*
- Official high school transcripts will be provided at a cost of $5.00 per document.
- Copies of a permanent record file will be provided at a cost of $8.00 per file.
- Payment, based on the request, must be provided to GCCS prior to the documents being produced.
No personal checks will be accepted. Payment shall be by cash or money order.
- Persons making requests for copies of his/her transcripts or permanent records file shall provide verification of identity in the form of a photo identification (driver’s license) or some other valid verification before the records will be produced.
- Copies of transcripts or permanent records cannot be provided to parents of students over the age of 18, without written consent from the student and proof of identity or by court order.
*Jeffersonville High School's graduating records are not held at the Administration Building. In order to obtain graduation transcripts from Jeffersonville High School, you will need to contact the school directly at (812) 282-6601. Withdrawal transcript requests can be processed at the Administration Building.
To obtain your transcript:
- Click here to download the Request for Transcript release form.
- Return the completed form with proper identification** and your payment to:
Greater Clark County Schools
Attn: Libby McCreight
2112 Utica-Sellersburg Rd.
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
**A copy of a photo ID will be required for mailed requests unless sent by a school.