Greater Clark County Schools will be the premier provider of education and a valued asset of the community.
The mission of Greater Clark County Schools is to guide students toward their maximum intellectual, social, cultural, and physical potential by using all available resources to support the educational process. To that end, Greater Clark County Schools is committed to cooperating with students, parents, businesses and the community at large to provide a nurturing, safe and orderly learning environment that promotes success for all students.
The Greater Clark County School System believes in:
- Acknowledging the ability of all children to learn and in challenging them to achieve at their highest level.
- Addressing the educational needs of our community as a proactive leader.
- Cooperating with the home and community to encourage positive character development.
- Learning as a lifelong pursuit.
- Making education the foundation that will develop productive members of society.
- Preparing students to function reponsibly in a culturally diverse world.
- Promoting partnerships for education that are open and inclusive.
- Providing a safe and orderly environment that fosters quality teaching and learning.
- Providing students with a nurturing environment that encourages educational excellence.
- Using all available resources to support the educational process.