Jeffersonville High School
Interim-Principal: Julie Straight
Graduates of Jeffersonville High School will become successful, productive members of society. Producing learners for life.
Jeffersonville High School, in partnership with students, parents, and the community, will educate students to become successful contributors to society.
- All students, parents (guardians), school staff, school corporation officials, and the community must share responsibility and be engaged in the learning process for student academic success.
- Positive parental attitudes and involvement improve student success and increase student interest and motivation.
- Everyone associated with the school and its programs will be treated with respect at all times.
- All students should be provided a safe, orderly, and positive learning environment.
- All Jeffersonville High School students can learn and achieve.