Charlestown Middle School
Principal: Karen Wesely
To embrace a school community that is working together to establish comprehensive, positive programs which prepare all students to live, learn, and work successfully.
We believe that Charlestown Middle School:
- Has a safe physical and emotional environment in which to learn.
- Appreciates all students as human beings to be treated according to their needs with respect, encouragement, and discipline.
- Has students who have a healthy self esteem based upon realized ability, responsibility, and appropriate behavior.
- Gives all students equal resources for an appropriate education.
- Provides students with equal opportunities for exploration and participation that challenge each individual to meet his/her potential.
- Gives students the opportunity to develop marketable and employable skills.