Bridgepoint Elementary School
Principal: Jennifer O'Brien
The mission of Bridgepoint Elementary is to provide a child-centered learning environment which develops a high level of academic and social achievement based on the individuality and uniqueness of each student.
Our mission will be achieved by:
- Providing a child-centered, caring environment which enhances academic, social, and individual growth.
- Empowering the instructional staff to create an environment that provides a variety of educational experiences which foster learning skills through a diversified curriculum.
- Enabling each student to function in the educational environment appropriate for his or her unique need.
- Preparing students to be responsible citizens by working cooperatively with home, school, and community.
Bridgepoint Elementary believes each student will develop his/her highest potential as a life-long learner and responsible citizen in the home, school, community, and beyond through:
- a highly-qualified professional learning community.
- a balanced standards-based program.
- home/school support.
- community involvement.
- all-inclusive programs that focus on student needs.